DUI Defense Strategies
Arrested for DUI in St. Augustine?
Were you recently arrested for
DUI? Do you fear that your case is hopeless? Don't worry, there are ways
to win and there are many DUI defense strategies that work! At Albaugh
Law Firm, our St. Augustine DUI lawyers have
over 70 years of combined experience to offer you. Our founding attorney is a
former prosecutor, and we have
handled thousands of cases.
Why choose Albaugh Law Firm?
- The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100
- Avvo Clients' Choice Award
- Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- 9.2 "Superb" Avvo Rating
- Evenings and weekend appointments available
Arrested for DUI? Schedule your
FREE case evaluation!
A lot of people mistakenly believe that they cannot fight their DUI charges
– this is not the case! Our St. Augustine DUI lawyers are leading
the way in challenging breath test results, the legality of traffic stops,
search and seizure violations, dash cam footage, police officer misconduct,
and other errors and forms of deceit.
Do you want an attorney who knows how to develop and investigate these
types of defense strategies? If so, then contact us without delay!
Types of Questions We Will Raise
There are many different DUI defense strategies. The particular defenses
that apply to your situation will depend on the facts of your case. You
would be surprised to learn how seemingly small, insignificant details
can make all the difference in the outcome of a drinking and driving case.
Examples of the types of questions we will ask:
- Did the officer have probable cause to stop you?
- Were the field sobriety tests administered correctly?
- Were you a victim of police misconduct?
If you were
arrested at a DUI checkpoint, was the checkpoint properly conducted?
- Was the breath testing machine properly calibrated?
- Was the chemical test properly analyzed?
- Were you advised of your Miranda rights?
- Were you entrapped by an undercover officer?
- Did the officer fail to preserve the video evidence?
- Does the officer have a "pattern" of misconduct?
- Was your blood sample contaminated?
Schedule your free consultation today!
Whether this is your
first DUI offense, or a third or fourth offense, you should not take your charges
sitting down. Contact
Albaugh Law Firm to schedule a free consultation with a skilled St. Augustine DUI attorney.
We defend clients against DUI charges throughout St. Augustine and Jacksonville,
and would be honored to protect your rights under the U.S. and Florida