Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu
Albaugh Law Firm Over 70 Years of Combined Legal Experience
  • Free Confidential Consultations Available

Jacksonville Paternity Lawyer

Paternity is the process by which the legal relationship between a father and a child is established. This is accomplished by either an administrative establishment or by a court of law with competent jurisdiction. In a paternity proceeding, the alleged father can consent to paternity or request a DNA test.

The purpose of a DNA test is to scientifically establish whether he is the biological father. After paternity is established, issues such as child custody, visitation, and child support can be resolved. If you are on either side of a paternity issue, talk with our Jacksonville paternity lawyers at once. We have more than 70 years of combined experience handling past clients’ cases.

More Than 70 years of Combined Experience

At the Albaugh Law Firm, we have more than 70 years of combined experience helping mothers and fathers establish paternity. We can help you resolve child support disputes and formulate a parenting plan and time-sharing schedule that reflects the best interests and welfare of your children. Every parent has an obligation to support his or her child and, in most cases, the right to have a relationship with the child. Paternity can be established outside the courts administratively through the signing of a birth certificate. Just as in the case of a divorce, courts have jurisdiction to enter awards regarding the children.

For the legal guidance you need, speak with one of our Jacksonville paternity lawyers for your free case evaluation. We can help you establish a parenting plan, time-sharing schedule, and child support for a child born outside of marriage. If you are a mother who is unable to obtain child support because the father of your child refuses to acknowledge his paternity, we can help you pursue paternity actions. If the mother of your child is challenging your paternity and refusing to allow you the time you deserve to spend with your child, our firm can be your strong advocate. Contact the Albaugh Law Firm for the legal assistance you require from our lawyers!

Share This Page:
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn
Skip footer and go back to main navigation