St. Augustine DUI Defense Strategies Lawyer
Arrested for DUI in St. Augustine?
Were you recently arrested for DUI? Do you fear that your case is hopeless? Don’t worry, there are ways to win and there are many DUI defense strategies that work! At Albaugh Law Firm, our St. Augustine DUI defense strategies lawyers have over 70 years of combined experience to offer you. Our founding attorney is a former prosecutor, and we have handled thousands of cases.
Why choose Albaugh Law Firm?
- The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100
- Avvo Clients’ Choice Award
- Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- 9.2 “Superb” Avvo Rating
- Evenings and weekend appointments available
A lot of people mistakenly believe that they cannot fight their DUI charges – this is not the case! Our St. Augustine DUI lawyers are leading the way in challenging breath test results, the legality of traffic stops, search and seizure violations, dash cam footage, police officer misconduct, and other errors and forms of deceit.
Do you want an attorney who knows how to develop and investigate these types of defense strategies? If so, then contact us without delay!
Types of Questions We Will Raise
There are many different DUI defense strategies. The particular defenses that apply to your situation will depend on the facts of your case. You would be surprised to learn how seemingly small, insignificant details can make all the difference in the outcome of a drinking and driving case.
Examples of the types of questions we will ask:
- Did the officer have probable cause to stop you?
- Were the field sobriety tests administered correctly?
- Were you a victim of police misconduct?
- If you were arrested at a DUI checkpoint, was the checkpoint properly conducted?
- Was the breath testing machine properly calibrated?
- Was the chemical test properly analyzed?
- Were you advised of your Miranda rights?
- Were you entrapped by an undercover officer?
- Did the officer fail to preserve the video evidence?
- Does the officer have a “pattern” of misconduct?
- Was your blood sample contaminated?
Schedule your free consultation today!
Whether this is your first DUI offense, or a third or fourth offense, you should not take your charges sitting down. Contact Albaugh Law Firm to schedule a free consultation with a skilled St. Augustine DUI attorney. We defend clients against DUI charges throughout St. Augustine and Jacksonville, and would be honored to protect your rights under the U.S. and Florida Constitutions!